December 08, 2015
We are almost at 100% and full funded!
The AQ3D Kickstarter campaign just past $250,000 raised! That means we are past our goal! Thanks to every backer and everyone who can not be a backer but is helping us spread the word and get this game the funding it needs!
More Ways to Help Spread the Word about AQ3D
Becoming a staff pick would help AQ3D hit the goal before the deadline and become a reality, but they need to hear from YOU!
Other ways to share:
Check out Zach Storch's AQ3D Video!
Zach Storch, long-time friend of Artix Entertainment, author of Za'nar (a wicked-cool young adult fantasy novel), Lore's own King of the Nerds, and all-around great guy and gamer is super-hyped about AQ3D and created a video to help spread the word. You can check it out by clicking here or on the image below!
Randor the Red
December 03, 2015
Hello, everyone! Did you know that AE is working on creating a multi-platform 3d version of AdventureQuest? It is true! We have a Kickstarter and we need YOUR help to reach our goal! We are already more than 50% of the way to the goal, so please tell your friends and have them tell their friends, puppies, fish or any living thing that loves great quality games to give their support! You can find the Official Link to our Kickstarter: Here!
WHAT IS AQ3D?
* Inspired re-imagining of our AdventureQuest Worlds
* An online massively multiplayer role-playing game
* Cross Platform - iOS, Android, PC and Mac, you can play with your friends, regardless of what platform you are on! “You are on your phone, I am on my computer… let’s slay that Dragon!” (more platforms to be added, we are currently working on Oculus Rift compatibility!)
* New launch target date: Spring Break 2016
* There will be NO Membership or Upgrade what-so-ever! That’s right! No need to purchase monthly memberships or even a one time membership! The game will run purely on secondary currency, like Adventure Coins, Z-Tokens, and Nova Gems, that will only buy cosmetic items or early access to certain classes. Almost everything that you can buy with this secondary currency can be earn!
* We are raising the funding because we need more time to finish it right. We do not want to rush it live, we want to make a game that, when it launches, is worthy of all of our amazing players that make up this incredible community! AdventureQuest 3D has the massive potential to be A MEGA HIT!
If you have already supported our Kickstarter, we thank you, from the bottom of our hearts! Our players are the most amazing people and it's gestures like this that really show that! If you haven’t gotten the chance to support the Kickstarter, for whatever reason, you can still help us out! You could help spread the word about our Kickstarter! Share it on social media, tell your friends, make fliers and throw them throughout your school! Anything that helps get the word out about our Kickstarter would help tremendously! Here is the link to the Kickstarter, again, for all your sharing needs! Thank you, everyone, for your support! Battle On!
|Design Notes Archive|